Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Off topic...

I wanted to share my love photography that I have had in the past.  I love to take pictures and before would take at least 100 pictures a day when my daughter was little.  Over the past year or two I slowly stopped taking pictures.  I even had a Nikon DSLR to take the pictures with.  I recently took a photography class and my love for photography reappeared.  I wanted to take pictures and learn how to use the Nikon camera.  I had learned about many features of the DSLR and was excited to start taking pictures again.  I would like to share a couple of the pictures I took after taking the photography class.

The following was taken with a Nikon D3000 camera. You can view the features of the Nikon here.









I was trying to change the shutter speed to get a clearer, crisper picture.  I also wanted to have the background blurred by focusing on the actual flower.  I think these pictures look pretty good considering I did not use it on the auto feature!  I love to take photos and I hope with the new knowledge that I can start having a hobby again!

No comments:

Post a Comment