Thursday, August 11, 2011

Scott Speed not gaining the Speed needed for Sprint Cup

The  first two races that Scott Speed has raced in he did not finish.  At the Brickyard 400 Scott Speed was able to qualify in the race.  I was excited that I would be able to watch him race.  However, that excitement soon left after a few laps.  Scott had a tire that went down and with a small race team they were unable to recover quickly.  That led to Scott having a DNF (did not finish) for his first race of the 2011 Sprint Cup Season.  The second race in Pocono, PA Scott also qualified for.  Even though Scott had  DNF I was happy to see Brad Keslowski win! He had a wreck earlier last week and was driving with a swollen ankle!! The best part of his win is when he thanked the troops that died.  I attached a post-race interview of him talking about the troops!




Hopefully this weekend at Watkins Glen Scott Speed can at least finish the race!

No comments:

Post a Comment